The role of cloud architects has become critical to businesses as enterprises accelerate their migration of production workloads into the cloud. Architects need to learn new skills in the cloud, but are challenged first by understanding the new jargons and terminologies and secondly by the fact these terminologies do not always get applied the same way as in the on-prem world. Join Aviatrix Principal Solutions Architects, who have helped hundreds of enterprises transition through the multi-cloud adoption maze, as they discuss the following topics:
- Can cloud networking be done without a network engineer?
- Hybrid Connectivity, Connecting to cloud is only the first step
- Challenges for on-prem engineers in the cloud
- Critical cloud networking understandings (Overlapping IP, BGP etc.)
- Personal experiences – our on-prem to cloud journey